A “Full Service” advertising agency or a Full Agency can handle all areas of a company’s marketing and advertising. This usually includes strategic planning, production, creativity and innovations, as well as interactive internet marketing services.
When do you need a full service advertising agency?
Having a Full Agency that you can use to help you develop campaigns and communications can be a great benefit to a company. Take into account that most people start businesses to do what they do best, which is “their business”.
When companies find that advertising and marketing are taking the focus off their core business, they often seek self-help, but when the work starts to get too heavy for freelancers, they evaluate the Agencies. After all, time is money and it’s important to make sure that you’re making the most of your time by doing what you do best and allowing advertising experts to do what they do best.
When it comes to selecting an advertising agency to really help your business, you need to ask the right questions. These questions include:
- What services does your agency offer? Which areas of advertising and marketing do you consider most valuable? Are you able to help with traditional advertising as well as more of the digital aspects of advertising, such as websites and social media?
What is your pricing model and how does your pricing structure work?
How will your agency work with my team? What is the structure of your agency? Who will be our main point of contact?
Do you have a reference that you could share with me?
How to identify a reliable and efficient full-service agency
Many people would then ask how to identify a reliable and efficient Full Agency. There are certain factors that you need to consider when hiring this type of agency and some of them include:
Strategy: An excellent full agency must have a good strategic plan on how to market and advertise its products. They need to have market analytical skills, as well as media strategies and brand positioning techniques.
Creativity: You need to find out how creative the agency team is. Research them online and see how they did advertising and marketing for other companies. Go on to see some of the comments from the people who hired them. With this, you can select which agency to hire for your business. They need to be versed in conceptual knowledge, writing, graphic design and brand engineering.
Communications: Good communication skills are another thing to consider when hiring a full-service advertising agency. They need to be able to communicate with you and your customer. They are the intermediary between you and your customers.
Production: This includes digital printing, data processing and web development. The agency must be good at production to be able to advertise and market its products in the right way.
Analytics: The agency should be able to analyze and produce simple reports for you at any time. They should point out any problems and resolve them as soon as they can. They must have intelligent response capture systems and dynamic business intelligence.
The roles and purposes of a FULL SERVICE agency
- Create and create strategies for good advertising and marketing plan for all your products, businesses, services or brand. They are designed to work within your business goals and, keep within budget and develop advertising campaigns to attract the attention of potential customers and attract them to conversion.
- Agência Full also has graphic design and printing on the web. They usually partner with other companies to help them do this, because poorly written print design can reflect poorly on the business as a whole.
- The agency tracks the progress of the campaign and whether there was any effect on the business. In case the business is not doing well, they come up with new strategies and new approaches to improve marketing.
- Agência Full is responsible for all media purchases, such as advertising, magazine and newspaper ads, radio and television broadcasting and concerts as well.
- They are responsible for Digital Marketing, analytics and web design. Your obligation is to ensure that as many people as possible see the best in your products and give them strong reasons to buy them.
The different types of full-service advertising agencies
There are different types of advertising agencies. Some are listed below.
Modular agencies: this type of agency sells its services in a fragmented way. The fee is charged according to the work done.
In House Agencies: are wholly owned by the advertiser. They can serve other customers, but with the consent of the current customer.
The agency’s staff includes a highly qualified production team, a storuteller who will create good and reliable stories about their products and graphic designers to help with web designs.
How to find the right full-service advertising agency for your business
First things first, you need to know what you want or what your business needs. What are your business goals and objectives? You need to have an understanding of what you want to accomplish in order to share your vision. Once you know what that view is, you can start looking for an agency partner to match that knowledge.